At least I hope you do. I’m moving all regular operations over to my other website, The Cinch Review. It will now include a category I’m calling Dylanosophy (about halfway down the home page); to be different, and because it probably better describes the best of whatever it is I do in that regard (i.e. better than the term Dylanology). I’m doing this because (a) it’s long past time to put all my internet scribblings in one place and (b) my motivation to comment on everything happening in the Dylan universe is just not strong enough to justify this venue any more. Too often I would be repeating myself, which I don’t like to do — it’s all in the archives somewhere, and I don’t have any plans to take down the archives (although I’ll probably move a few items over to the new spot). I’d like to do Dylan-related things only when I have something to say, rather than trying to keep up-to-date for no other reason than keeping up-to-date.
I’m enormously and sincerely grateful for all the eyeballs and support I’ve received here, and I hope whatever bizarre mix of things I continue to launch into the ether will meet your fancy in one way or another.
Goodbye is too good a word, so I’ll just say … bookmark this!
- Music from the Welsh Mines – Rhos Male Voice Choir
- Memories of Pete Seeger
- Brisk Walks “Boost Your Memory”
- Eilen Jewell at the City Winery in New York City
- New York City Winter
- Bob Dylan Chrysler Commercial (w/ video)
- Justin Bieber – “Confident”
- Cantor Bob at 75
- “Let It Be Me” – Bob Dylan, Clydie King
- The Origin of Dogs Gets More Mysterious
- “No” to Kennels, “No” to Crates: Dogs Rise Up (video)
- Twyla Tharp / Bob Dylan – The Times They Are A-Changin’
- Ariel Sharon: One Last Victory
- Dogs and a North/South Kind of Business
- Prefab Sprout – Crimson/Red
More from this site:
BACK TO MAIN
Original text copyright ©
2004 - 2011 by RightWingBob.com
Quotes from the works of others are linked to their source or are as otherwise attributed, and are used in accordance with Fair Use guidelines. Contact: rightwingbob(at)gmail.com